Yayasan Mercy Corps Indonesia (YMCI) is a local foundation that implements humanitarian assistance and development programs throughout Indonesia. YMCI's mission is to empower communities in Indonesia to become healthy, productive, and resilient communities.
Through the NZMATES (New Zealand Maluku Access to Renewable Energy Support) Programme, Mercy Corps Indonesia is seeking a qualified supplier to supply Renewable Energy training equipment for Ambon State Polytechnic.
The Projects are:
- Solar PV Lab system with a capacity of 2kWp, a 2.5kVA single-phase inverter battery, and a 9.8 kWh battery for the practical needs of Ambon State Polytechnic Students
- 10 HP Micro Hydro Lab system with variable speed inverter and Crossflow and dummy turbines, paired with 3 phase synchronous generators.
The project is located at Ambon State Polytechnic – Ambon, Maluku.
The Supplier should meet the following qualifications:
1. The supplier must be legally registered under applicable law and regulation.
2. The supplier must have Electrical Service Business License
- Type of Business : Construction and Installation
- Field : Power Generation
- Sub Fields : Solar Power & Micro Hydro
3. The supplier must be in good standing with tax authorities.
4. This Tender Notice only applies to Indonesian Companies.
If you are interested in submitting a bid, you will need to complete an Intent to Bid Form and submit it according to the guidelines below:
- The suppliers can download the Intent to Bid Form for the Solar PV Lab on this link Download Here
- The suppliers can download the Intent to Bid Form for the Micro Hydro Lab on this link Download Here
One company may submit bids for both Solar PV and Micro Hydro, or for one of the two packages only. Completed Intent to Bid Forms must be submitted to Mercy Corps Indonesia by November 9th, 2023, at 17.00 WIB to:
email@example.com with the Tender Reference number in the email subject line.
After the closing date of this tender notice, the request for proposal will be sent to the suppliers who submitted Intent to bid forms. The request for proposal will be sent according to the preference you have mentioned in the Intent to Bid Form.